Thursday, December 19, 2019

Bribing the Sergent


Meet Sergent Kian (Sargentkian) a corrupted police officer who was famous for his records of always taking bribes from mobs, mafias & gangs. He roamed the street & would accuse anyone if he see any opportunity of getting a nice sum as bribe outta them. One day he suddenly raided my Mansion & threatened me to get arrested if I didn't pay him enough protection money. My fury broke as hell & I walked in closer to him. He was a bit intimidated by me getting closer to him & drew his gun on me, so I acted swiftly. I put some of those gooey black latex nanobots directly on his chest. He was shocked at this sudden occurrence of the incident & couldn't do much more except to watch in horror as he froze completely. His complete body by now was covered in black latex as it spread really quick covering him completely into a thick layer of latex like a larvae is encased into a cocoon. In this form his body was completely malleable & I could mold him or simply give him any shape i wished to. I kept the Sergent's cop hat on his head & started to grab each of his shoulder & pushed him downwards vertically making him loose more than a full feet as he stood nearly chest length now as opposed to a couple of inches taller than me formerly, being reduced from 6'4" to 5'2". I then grabbed his head & squeezed it a bit as I ran my palms massaging & sculpting his face to a very round heart-shaped soft feminine facial-frame. Then I slimmed down his body mass by massaging & redistributing his body muscles & turning them into fat-filling. I then grabbed his arms & reduced them as I kept on massaging them with my palm s they were like soft black glossy jelly-like & cant be given any shape I can think of. His arms completely trimmed to look like twigs as opposed to his bulky muscular manly biceps-clad arms. I then grabbed his chest & took his nipples into my mouth & started to blow it as if I was blowing up a balloon which made his chest balloon up until it was big round black jiggly soft rubbery balloons of DD cup. I grab a hold on his waist & squeezed it very hard which slimmed to a size which even a corset would fail to give him. But his pot-belly wasn't all gone as most of belly junk I pressed downwards filling his butt perfectly like a huge black heart-shaped rubbery glossy balloon which would also give squeaking noise if I pressed or squeezed it. Ohhh I also forgot to mention that his chest balloons could now produce nice honky horn-like noises whenever I pressed or squeezed them. I then grabbed his thighs & made them curvy soft feminine thick thighs as I made his legs very long sleek & slender. I then pressed his groin region hard which still showed the lil trace of his manhood, but as I pushed it & shoved my finger in there it started to open as a small opening making it a rubbery slippery soft moist tight pussy. I then started to sculpt his... well obviously her now face which still had no opening. I made three openings on her face, two were very tiny & small on the each side of her cute button-like nose. Then I made another big opening as her new mouth while I started to fill the upper & lower portion of her mouth-opening slit to a big rubbery pair of pillows on each side of that opening. Her lips was now formed but they looked like two fake soft balloons molded together in an rubbery O-opening shape. Well which is good for her. I then made another hole a lil downwards from her pussy hole which would now be her anus & will always be as tight as it was at the time of her creation. At this point her mind was completely broken down into pieces as her mind wasn't there at all, she was now only an object of latex, sex & lust. I commanded her to lean on the chair & raise her ass which she did obediently without hesitation marking her loyal completely obedient & my lil latex sex-dolly cop mind has taken place. I choose a name Kira & called her Rubber-sergent Kira. This is her getting ready to be pounded in her anus when I took this picture of hers, Isn't she amazing? Imma gunna keep her as a decoration & a trophy into ma sex-dolly trophy museum. What do you guys think of her? I think she loves this kind of bribes nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment