Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Arthur gets the taste of mummyfication

Arthur (ArthHobby) was becoming a fan of my captions each day. He was falling in love with my pregnancy captions & wanted to feel & experience it firsthand. He was obsessed with me & my captions. So I had to pay him a visit & sow my seed into his womb. But he didn't have one, cause he was just a man. So I mold him. Transformed him & from the image in his own mind I prepared this absolutely beautiful blonde bombshell of a body from Arthur's masculine body. His pelvis were now enormous & feminine, perfect for bearing our child as his breasts were full of milk. His cock now provided a path for my monstrous member to enter & sow the seeds while his... now her scrotum formed a pair of fully functional ovulating pair of ovaries which. She was now ready to have our firstborn in her motherly womb. Look at her how she is holding her 7 months old baby bump. We are expecting a daughter & Arthur, now going by the name Aria asked me to take a picture of her adoring the baby bump. So, I took this picture & showed to her. She smiled & hugged me closely murmuring "I love you my master." "I love you too my Aria." I replied.

This is a short captioned story requested by my lovely (ArthHobby) story & I am thinking of turning it into a short series with a group of pregnant wives. I love you all babes. kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment