Thursday, December 19, 2019

Swimsuit Model TG (RC, TG, MC)


Meet Christopher (crispy432) a Caucasian male swimsuit model. I called his agency to send me a few nice male swimsuit model, but his agency strike me a deal, they said they'd send me this model for free if I change & modify him into their specifications & also they will pay me a hefty sum. It was quite odd of an offer like this, so I inquired in details & they said that Christopher was a total jerk & slandered the name of agency pretty badly growing them a bad reputation for a while so they are looking to turn him into some more subtle specific kind of model they need now. I got their specifications & made the preparation. I then fixed a shooting date with Christopher & called him to my Mansion's Digital photography studio & Photo-lab. I then quickly swapped my camera with the Bimbo Cam. I greeted him inside & made him comfortable & after that I started to snap his pictures starting from a full body shot first. snap... snap... snap... His body frame shrank from 6' to a 5'3" & his body muscles faded away leaving his body feminine hairless & soft smooth with a dark complexion as opposed to his former fair complexion giving him an overall feminine round curvy shape less muscular frame. He was quite dizzy at this point as I snapped his pictures & he didn't even noticed the changes. snap... snap... snap... I took more of his pictures this time zooming onto his face lips & hair keeping these on the focus of the camera. His short frizzy dirty blonde hair grew out becoming long dark-black as his face changed to look more like an ebony sex goddess. His eyes became bigger with greenish-brown irises & a seductive almond shape while his eyebrows thinned down & arched in a seductive manner. His lashes grew out to be heavy & long lashes while his nose turned into a cute sexy button-like nose. His overall facial features rounded out making his chin smaller & less prominent as his beard & all facial imperfection were slowly removed from his face leaving his face smooth, soft & a dark chocolate skin. His lips grew & inflated so huge that they were luscious plump cock-pillows that could milk any cock just by pressing that pair onto them while his teeth whitened to such an extent that whenever he spoke his bright white pearlies were exposed in a seductive way. His neck was already slimming as his Adam's apple wasn't visible anymore but his collar-bone was prominently visible. His shoulders crunched inwards with more snaps I took of his neckline & torso. Snap... snap... snap... I focused on his now smaller chest & arms, to be more specific his palms & fingers. Snap... snap snap... his palms & fingers got tiny dainty womanly round tiny palms & slim fingers with long manicured & polished nails while his chest grew until I kept snapping my camera, with each snap his breasts grew a cup size. Until they reach somewhere near firm perky DD I didn't stopped snapping. I then zoomed to his midriff & waist section & start snapping again. Snap... snap... snap... His waist became tiny narrowed zero waist. I then focused the Bimbo Cam to his groin region. It was obvious he was horny from all the changes by his bulge his pants which can be seen easily. I started snapping quickly. Snap... snap... snap... His bulge was completely gone replacing his cock & balls to his pussy & ovaries. He... now she was almost complete. I then focused my camera on her manly legs & thighs which lost all muscles & were replaced with fats making his thighs thick & curvy as her legs slandered & slimmed to a killer pair of legs. Christie was almost done except for her foggy mind. She was a bit dizzy when I asked her to look at the camera & give a broad smile. She did as I asked & she showed a radiant smile baring all her shiny bright pearl-like white teeth & snap... snap... snap... With that her old mind was gone completely & Christie was a beautiful sexy photo-model for Lucifer's Dolls Co. & my sexy bimbo ebony slave on the bed. I took this picture of hers with my normal camera & look how gorgeous she is looking. I just love her broad smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment