Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Barry Trotter and the Master of Underworld


I was venturing in the woods while I came upon with this guy called Barry (That-Random-Witch) who lived in a cabin nearby & asked me to pay him a visit as it was quite dark & he thought I shouldn't travel alone in the dark. So I followed him to his cabin & he insisted me to feel at home while he cooks meal for us & went on. But I followed him to his lair & as I doubted he wasn't just any man, he was a wizard who had definitely plotted something, so I kept eavesdropping on him & came to know that he was looking to turn me into his pet frog. Seriously I mean of all things he needs a frog & for that he wanna use me? I chuckled at his dumb sheer luck as he was unaware of the power of the god of Underworld yet. He mad a special soup for us in my soup he poured a powder of frog transformation but I got ahead of his plan as I intercepted it & turned the table with replacing his soup with mine, I also had swapped the frog transformation powder with a Bimbo powder before Barry could even realize & served himself the Bimbo soup instead.

The changes were drastic & immediate as he took gulps of the soup from his bowl he felt the changes coming. First his scalp started to tingle as his hair lengthened & reached his waist length while it changed color from dark drown to long straight silky ultra platinum blonde hair. His face was stinging & prickling as his eyes changed it's color from brown to deep shade of ocean blue eyes while his lashes elongated & his eyebrows got thinned & arched in a very sexy & feminine manner. His nose then became small & button-shaped. His  cheeks got fuller as his cheekbones raised & shifted.

His chin got cute & small as all of his skin imperfection was gone including the blemishes or any deformity he had, giving him a look of barely early twenties smooth soft pale feminine skin. His lips was getting plumped up as it grew to become a perfect natural pair of pillow-like juicy cock-suckers which were any man's dream cock-pillow to land & crash onto while his stained yellowish teeth which got a bit coffee stains on them got whitened brightened & straightened to a pearl-like glistening set of necklace. His jawline got chiseled as his chin got tiny & his cheekbones raised a lot while loosing all the brown-grey bushy beard leaving a smooth tanned golden yellowish Caucasian skin behind. he had no idea about these changes & kept gulping his soup.

Then the changes progressed to his neck, shoulder & collar bone region, all of which got feminized while his collar-bone was now visible quite prominently  & his shoulders crunched inwards making them look like very feminine. His frame was shrinking rapidly, as he stood 5'4" from a 6'4" stature loosing almost over a full feet now. His chest started to tingle along with his  arms, while his body lost all of it's hair & his fingers became dainty & petite elongating his nails to a manicured painted & polished perfection. His chest on the other hand started to grow until they were a nice humongous G cup soft round globes, milk-jugs of a beach-ball size which showed his erect nipples from under the clothes he was now wearing which absolutely changed it's form from a black cloak & a deep blue sweat-wear underneath it along with his trousers which all morphed together to form a nice tight dress. He still felt no changes as he kept taking his meal & sipping the soup which he made himself.

Then his waist started to narrow down & cave all the way in becoming pencil thin. His butt already have started to swell & grow which was by now a round fat jiggly butt shaped like a heart. All the time he was only swallowing & savoring the yummy soft texture of the Soup he was served by himself while his mental conditioning was almost done as he started to loose his cock which was standing in attention like a wand & started to shoot the jizz for one last time. His thick thighs were now stressing & putting immense pressure on  his cock & crushing his balls which seemed like quite empty by now as it slowly went inside his body along with his sex-wand forming his new clitoris & vulva along with his uterus, marking 'HIM' as a 'HER' now.

Bryci the slutty sorceress & not just a random witch anymore but an effective slut & a total obedient Bimbo dolly to her new master, Master Lucifer (MasterLuciferSatan) now was born & she would do anything for her master. literally she did everything & knelt while sucking ma huge 19" & taking it deep in her every holes milking it & after that I gave her a skull & asked her to summon me whenever she felt empty. This is her now look at her she now summons me every hour & wants me to fuck the lil witch brain she had outta it, can ya believe it? This is her trying to summoning me again I took this picture after she summoned me & she was playing with skull in her hand she even posed for me to take a picture of her as she posed in a slutty feminine manner holding the skull in her left arm. Gosh I made a hell of a bimbo Witch.

No comments:

Post a Comment