Thursday, December 19, 2019

The Latex Mommy

 
Meet Devin (1KNG) a Latex lover & a BDSM life-styler. He had a very twisted & perverted mind & one day at mall he trailed one of my pregnant trophy wives. I noticed & thought he needed to learn his lesson. He didn't knew I already knew what he was trying to do or his perverted act. So when he tried to come closer to my pregnant wife I grabbed him by his arm & put a latex goo inside his pocket. He wasn't sure what just happened but seeing me he quickly left us. Later he tried to confront us in an alleyway not far from the mall. But as tried to attack me I was able to easily block the attack & defend myself & my pregnant wife behind me & then triggered the latex good-bomb which burst into splash with thick black hot warm liquid latex in all direction & encased Devin in a Latex Cocoon. I grabbed the latex cocoon & bring it to my home which then slowly morphed as I made it change & Devin inside it changed as well with it. His body became feminine as all his male bits now completely transformed into female bits by the TF Latex goo. Devin's body now remained 24/7 encased in latex as he became a Latex Rubberdolly. But I didn't stopped there, I wanted him to suffer a bit more so I impregnated her & filled her new Latex encased & molded by Latex womb until she was pregnant. But Devin's pregnancy was totally different. Instead of giving birth children she was able to lay Latex eggs (yes I know it sounds weird but I changed her ovaries in such manner & her body adapted to it as well.) which then are hatched into Latex Clothing & accessories. These Latex clothing & accessories have their own mind & are like parasites & can choose their hosts to create a bond between them turning the hosts into latex Bimbos for me. I dunno how but the latex wasn't a technology built on earth, It came from somewhere unknown somewhere I visited long long time ago. I am glad that I found to use that latex goop on someone finally making my RubberDolly Breeding Slave. Devin, now  DeeDee Rubberdolly now my obedient Rubber Breeding Slave posed as I took her picture from one of her recent pregnancy. Look at how blissful & at peace she looks like in. Doesn't she look absolutely Kinky? I love this Latex Rubberdolly.

This is a new kind of transformation requested by 1KNG Ihope ya liked it ma lil Rubberdolly breeding slave? I enjoyed making ya one for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment