Sunday, December 22, 2019

The Ultimate Bimbo Trophy Wife Becky


Bucky (BeckyTheBimbo) was my most loyal oldest friend since grade school, he always had a soft corner for me so when i asked him for the post of the assistant to CEO of the Lucifer's Dolls Co he didn't even thought twice before accepting it. I told him the all the terms & conditions & he was perfectly fine with it in fact he was more than willing to become a volunteer for the new upgraded ClayDollMaker 1.1. He was ready & entered the machine naked. I started the machine & it sprang to life with a humming noise. I could see his body shrink from a tall Athletic build to a rather skinny buxom build while he shrank from 6'2" to 5'. He was in pleasure & so happy it could be seen on his face as his face morphed like a lump of clay as I sculpted it to a ultra feminine barbie doll-like bimbo-ish look. First I made his short curly light brown hair long & ultra platinum bleached straight long blonde silky hair which reached almost his ass. Then I started grafting his face like a clay-model from cheekbones to jawline, from nose to forehead I made him completely ultra feminine with big round greenish-blue eyes with a small cute pointy nose. His thin purse lips were made to an ultra succulent collagen filled balloon-like soft round pillows which would always stay open in an O shape, best for sucking cock & talking all bimbo, I then moved onto his chin which I made very small pointy & very girly. He still had a nice trail of facial hair which I had to remove while crafting his skin to perfection with no wrinkles & no blemishes or imperfections along with stained yellow teeth & everything which were now perfected with his smile now as radiant as a bright white pearl necklace. He now had a face of ultra-feminine-Bimbo-Goddess on her still manly body. I then moved the nano-technology to his neck & below the neck region which then molded & being sculpted to give him the perfectly thin feminine neck with no trace of his Adam's apple while prominently showing off his collarbone with a shoulder which was an inward curved feminine shape. His arms lost all it's definition & muscular bulk, (well he had a nice Athletic build after all.) which completely got diminished & replaced with feminine fat which looked rather skinny & soft. His body was completely hairless & smooth with all imperfections washed away leaving a smooth soft pale skin behind which was glowing & gleaming. I then made his palms & fingers dainty soft & womanly as I crafted his nails to be perfectly long polished & manicured nails. Then I moved on to his chest. I wanted to give him the maximum size of breasts that the machine could craft for now, so I hit the MAX chest-cup size button which made his chest grow & grow & grow until they were somewhat like bigger than even his head (maybe even bigger than the beach-balls usually we use to play with.) which made him moan in pleasure & lust. I didn't see any use of his toned defined ripped waist so I made it a zero waist which then narrowed until it was thin as a pencil while redistributing all the muscles & converting them into feminine fats onto his square butt. Now what could I say about his butt, I mean I am just speechless, I have no word for that out of the world fat ass that only can be made with lots silicone implants, but with my technology it was easier than most delicious pie. His butt was now two large pillows which I can't define in any words. I haven't seen anyone with ass that big seriously & that's why I loved his. It then showed if I wanted to turn his cock melt into a pussy or keep it or make it even bigger. i gave it a thought for a while thinking of how he loved the way megashootman turned him into a sissy humiliating him with the older version of my ClayDollMaker machine he used to call the sissymachine. But I think I'd rather enjoy a pussy than a cock, since two is always better than one, but more importantly Three is the best of both one & Two. (I was saying in terms of holes.) So I made it, I did it, I made his throbbing cock molded into a warm wet swollen Vagina complete with hymen a clitoris & a vulva while making his testicles retreat into his body creating a pair of uterus which started ovulating & marked 'HIS' transformation into 'HER'. Becky The ultimate bimbo was only a few button's press away. I pressed the last button which made Beck's thighs thick & locked them in a very feminine curved way while her legs slenderized & became long sexy killer pair of legs. Becky's mind was still of her ow, since I didn't changed her mind, but oi did changed her voice & verbal pattern which now was made to an ultra dumb bimbo dolly urban pattern. She couldn't help but talk in a seductive nasty naughty way as her speech pattern was now made. I helped her out of the machine as I gifted this sexy long red dress & took her with me for the press release where I announced our marriage & announcing Becky as the successor & my personal assistant at Lucifer's Dolls Co. & my trophy wife. Look at Becky posing with me at the press release as you can see me MasterLuciferSatan showing her off beside me while I hold her waist in my left arm. Ain't she look a happy dolly. On bed she is a tigress in a sack & never failed to amaze me. I love her in this hot dress really. She is truly an epitome of Bimbo Trophy Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment