Wednesday, December 18, 2019

The Bimbo Mansion Aftermath (End of Series)

Sorry it took a bit longer than I expected for the aftermath to be published, here enjoy the final conclusion of the first epic 7part (+2additional bonus stories) by me:

So finally these 15 guys (well men actually) Edward (TheDefiantPirate), Mitch (Misspiegirl56), George (George-Louis), Albion (Alia12), Chad (Chikita16), Iwan (ikewal), Avier (slave-avril), Owen (onsenson), Bolton (bolw94), Evan (ederty), Frank (flguy1989), Ryan (RedGuy06), Ian (ichdu51), Sebastian (Sebassietiaan) & Arthur (ArthHobby) were now all fully female & now with all the prestigious rival CEOs are gone my plan was almost fulfilled, well almost since there was one last person left. The son of senator my close confidante & the actual person behind all of this who helped me plot this plan & carry it out. He needed to be taken care of to tie all the loose ends.

SO, I gave him a call that our plan was now almost all wrapped up & he should pay me a visit. Krijn (megashootman) Senator's son quickly drove his limo into my mansion as I took him inside & greeted him, I showed what i made of the worlds most prestigious & successful men & what became of them. He was so delighted to see this & appreciated for all the help I have done for him & that now he'll be able to dominate the world business & economy with these people turned into mere bimbos, sluts, slaves, cheerleaders or models. Krijn: "We will use them as we see fit, they are at our disposal now Lucifer. let's have a toast on that." "yeah sure. toast to our new world of bimbos." we then drank & celebrated but after a while I showed him something. Something he have long forgotten. "Hey Krijn look here come let me show you something" I gesture towards a machine there. "Hey where did you found this? isn't it the old "sissymaker 3000" made by the tg machine co (thetgmachine) & modified by me to turn men into sissies?" "Yeah you got that right, but I did some modification to your old sissymachine called "sissymaker 3000" I took the theory & idea of it & imbued it with my magical DNA & now I perfected it, It's now the perfect machine that can make men into sissies, women, anthro pets, rubber dolls, bimbos, slaves or simply anything you can think of. I even made a control panel over there where you can choose & select the body type the changes that can be done, the body modification & everything else. I now call it the ClayDollMaker 1.0. Yeah people are like clay to use now, we can mold them, we can mold their body their mind & their clothing. You name it? Krijn: "WOW, dude you are crazy." "Hahaha yeah maybe I am so what do ya think Krijn? wanna test your own medicine once more? Wanna play with your own toy, I know you always loved big black staffs & ya still do." I show him my bulge in my pants. "Hell yeah Luke you bet." He then quickly enters the ClayDollMaker as I press a few buttons & instead of a pussy I press a 3" ladyboi clitty-cock while arranging his sexual orientation to switch so he still stays submissive to me & any black cocks, but he will always dominate cute bois & sissies to turn them into hot bimbos. after a few moments Krijn got out of the machine. This is how he looks now. He bend his ass over to me & begged in her seductive sweet girly nympho voice. "Would Daddy like to pound his new toy's tight butthole?" as he bites his lip & get on his all fours he... or she... (well Imma bit confused, I think Imma gunna call him a her anyway since she is now one of ma dolls. hahaha) now waiting on her all fours for her master to make that tight butt-hole of hers to get stretched by Master's 6" thick 20" long dong. Krijn was all excited to team up with her master & turn guys into girls/sissies. The more sissies or girls we make the more she get to milk ma huge 20" with her mouth, her huge DD fun-bags & her rear-hole. Krijn now loved to be called as Kristen or sometimes Natalie (depended upon her dominant/submissive mood, though she always been submissive to me & loved as I paid ma cum-tribute on her pretty dolled up face or into her tight butt-hole which was designed to stay tight no matter how gaping I made it during our fun-time, but it'd still go back to it's former tight lil rabbit-hole of hers. Her cock on the other hand is a magnificent tool that can grow or shrink at her or my will, whenever I am around she keeps it tucked under a cute lil chastity cock-cage but when she roams the town in search for her to prey on white cute bois to turn into cute sissies or dollies she simply make it grow 15" (which is still smaller than mine anyway. lol). We are now loving our time together while Kristen takes her time off & Imma on a hunt looking for prey to turn into our bimbo dolly or sissies as we see fit.

A special thanks to my lovely friend (megashootman) without whose funny captions I might not even start to make deviantions of my own, his funny inspirational deviations are the reason I got into this & I will keep making awesome stories for you guys, love ya'll peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment