Monday, December 23, 2019

A Swift chage in latex


Meet Simon (Swifty89-93) an energetic teen who had no respect for others or or any elders. He never obeyed anyone & was quite the ruthless of a person who loved mocking people. He mocked me while I was trying to talk some sense into him at the store while he insulted the store-clerk . I had to intervene & he started to trash-talk me which got me enraged & I couldn't stand him anymore, so I shoved this Red latex goop into his open mouth. He lost his composure at this sudden occurrence of incident & couldn't push me away & quickly gulped the red latex egg down his throat which spread on his body.

The latex quickly cocooned him like a caterpillar larvae. His body was totally encased in the latex as he was being molded inside out into a latex-clad beauty starting from his hair which grew long wavy reddish-brown which wasn't yet visible since it was all happening inside the latex cocoon. His face started to chisel down as his cheekbones raised & his chin got smaller while his lips softened & became plumper fuller softer cock-suckers then his Adam's apple was lost as his face got a contoured feminine face with shapely eyes nose & eyebrows under not visible under the latex. His collarbone was prominently visible now even though he was covered in latex.

His whole body already shrank down a lot as he lost both weight & height which could be seen even outside (Simon was 6'tall & weighed 220lbs in a peak form of his body & Athletic physique) from the latex cocoon he was in, since the volume of the latex cocoon started to reduce & become much smaller in both height (as he was now only 5' tall & weighed 105lbs rather on the skinny side if ya ask me), volume & mass which large globe the front of his chest which marked he now had a pair of F cup breasts as his hands & legs lost all of their manliness & became hairless smooth fat-filled soft dainty feminine arms & legs as his legs got slenderized while his arms became petite with long scarlet glossy polished nails perfectly manicured.

His hips was quite square while his waist was quite toned & showed the little ripped definition it had which changed as he now got a cute shapely womanly waist which was very slim & a round bubbly jiggly booty which show-cased her heart-shaped round & firm ass-cheeks perfectly. His body was almost done by now as the latex was now started to focus & move onto his midriff & torso covering him in those places more & being thinned from other. Simon's latex cocoon now formed a tight latex one piece & red heels of the same red color his cocoon was crunching & crushing his cock & balls which now became his pussy & a pair of fertile uterus. I made sure he... now she was extremely fertile since I was going to impregnate her right now & there anyway.

Simon's or Simone's I prefer to call her now, mind was completely gone taken over by the latex goop which made her a complete obedient slave for me. I took her as my prized possession & brought her to this farm-land of mine with me. Where I fucked her warm wet pussy in every possible position we could think of & impregnated her as I came in raw inside her over-fertile ovaries which made her pregnant, but to make sure she was pregnant I just came inside her a few more times which she hungrily devoured in her fertile ground. What happened next is you can see here Simone is now one of my pregnant slave wives who obeyed me till his last day on earth. Simone became an epitome of obedient pregnant breeding slave & a trophy wife & succeeded to uphold the rank. This picture I took her when she is 5months pregnant & is not ashamed to show off her lil baby-bump for her master. Ain't she a nice cute lil Latex pregnant dolly?

another pregnancy caption request made by Swifty89-93 this time

No comments:

Post a Comment