Saturday, December 21, 2019

Forty Shades of Grey... oops it's Blonde


Owen Lane (onsenson) here was a principal of the college my nephew was in. He was very strict 45 year old introvert dominant guy who was facing a mid-life crisis & was not at all happy with his marriage life or the responsibilities forced upon him. He never wanted those, but never showed how much he was stressed & depressed with his professional & personal lives. I had to attend a parents meeting on behalf of my nephew's parents since they were not present & I met Mr Owen Lane. I could literally hear his inner-voice his carefree mind behind that mask of his strict introvert manly voice. I decided to ease his pain & so I gave him a pair of shades which I just took out of my pocket. "Hey Mr Lane try this shades on ya, Imma sure ya'll look really great in it." Owen felt a bit awkward as he never have been offered sun-glasses by any of his student's parents. He reluctantly took it into his hand & examined it a bit before doubtfully put it on his eyes. The moment he put it on his eyes his body started to change. First hair grew out of his balding scalp which had a few number of his Greyed hair & turned to a crisp shade of dirty blonde with brown highlights wavy hair with a bit of curls. "How do I look Mr Lucifer? I must look ridiculous." Owen asked me ashamed. "Ohhh trust me Mr lane you look absolutely great, now why don't you tell me the reason you called me up Owen?" I inquire him as his face changes slowly starting from his bushy eyebrows, which becomes arched & pencil thin. "ohhh yes it's about your nephew Isaac, well we at the college think Isaac is a gifted student but he needs to be nourished carefully." as he keeps talking his voice cracks a few times while his face start smoothing & his wrinkles were completely gone leaving his face look younger & feminine with heavy eyelashes & raised fuller cheeks & softer feminine jawline. "Isaac is not spending his time at home at all besides I don't have enough time to look after him since I have to run my business & his mom & dad are out of country for a while. What is wrong with the young man though?" I ask him seeing that his chin now was very soft smooth & pointy making his face look heart-shaped while his nose became small pointy cute button-like feminine nose. "He is a bright boy indeed but recently he started to make troubles with some magic powder, he even turned a few male professors of ours into woman & had sex with them. I mean can you believe it? sex with your own professor even turning them into teenager girls? What is this you call?" as he say this infuriatingly I see his lips plump up to a softer much more succulent & round pillow-like cock-cushions while his coffee-stained teeth got whitened & any imperfection completely gone replacing them with whiter brighter pearl-like set of teeth. "well what can I say, he is a young boy & he needs his release I think that's the reason he is being such mischievous. But don't worry I promise I will take necessary precautions & put an end to this mischief of his. Is there anything else you wanted to talk about Mr Lane?" as I ask Lane stands up & I can see how short he was now compared to his former self as he stood nearly tall as me with 6'3" now he was more than almost a foot shorter than me being a nice 5'1" & rapidly loosing his bulk of muscles. "ohhh yes actually I do want to talk to you about a few... cough cough cough other things too sir." He finishes the sentence after coughing three times, in a very high pitched girly voice as I noticed his Adam's apple slowly melted into his body leaving his neck soft smooth slim feminine long neck. "ohhh what is it Owen tell me then?" to my seductive voice Owen replied with a soft moan as I saw his chest started to swell while his manly shoulders crunched inwards becoming softer & a lot feminine curvy shoulder which wasn't broad as it was before. "Sir, I think your nephew Isaac is really cute, I mean... sorry.. I didn't mean that... No... He is really cute & Like him, but I am into older guys." His cheeks was blushing red as he finished the whole sentence & was quite horny which I could notice since his erect nipples almost tore his shirts into pieces & his breasts were a shapely DD cup now was very round perky & supple along with his visible collar bones. "Ok, so you basically called me to tell me that Isaac is cute & you like him? Is that it Mr Lane?" I say jokingly. "NO, I mean he told me about his uncle Lucifer... & how hot of a hunk he is. A total stud he said, but I never believed until I saw you with my own two eyes." He giggled unbeknownst to his own actions & tried to correct it quickly as his hips now flared outwards making them round bubbly thick booty with a cute jiggly ass while his waist slimmed & the pot-belly he had completely toned down to a very sexy zero waist with prominent love-handles on each side. His center of gravity shifted as his spine arched & took a feminine curve. "Ohhh & now that you have seen Isaac's uncle what do you have in your naughty lil mind?" I say mocking him as he blushed even more & quickly undressed completely naked in front of me. "Anything literally, whatever you desire Mister Lucifer Sir." His cock was still there but not for long now, I could see his cock was about to explode & release it's last jizz, which it almost did, but couldn't make it really. His cock with a slurrrping noise sucked inside his body leaving him with a clitoris a vulva while his... now her balls dangled between her thighs which too went the same way & bloomed into a pair of fully functional ovaries. "hmmmm babe I'd love to do it more so I'd love to have you as my lil trophy-wife babe, I know your life was a dull one & your marriage was even more lifeless than any dead-body so whaddya say Jessica? "ooooo really, wow it'd be really awesome & I love the new name you have chosen for me BTW Master." She said cheerfully as she quickly got down onto her knees & started to unzip my pants & sticking her tongue out with the sunglasses still on her eyes. I took a picture of her sticking her tongue out for to wrap it twirl it around my thick 20" black pole. Jessica now lives with me as my lil horny trophy wife while one of his cousin named Harold now took his post as the principal where my nephew is still studying.

A story dedicated to two of my beautiful motivations of TG TF writings the first to thank is the epic TGTrinity who is the best TG artist in my opinion at this moment & the other one onsenson an amazing friend I have met in here. This story is hugely based on a comic made by TGT recently, please follow him on patreon & support his amazing works &  Thanks TGT, keep up your good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment