Sunday, December 22, 2019

7K+ Page preview special Foodie pregnant TG


Now today I crossed the 7k+ page preview the magical number, I am really glad that I got such a great reception in this community in such a very short time. So that's why I decided to turn a very special person close to me into my pregnant slave wife. He wasn't really ready for this, I'd rather say he was reluctant, but to my dominant aura he... now she finally  fell & became my corrupted bimbo pregnant slave trophy wife & is now a very top ranked person of the Lucifer's Pregnant wives cult & now happily bearing my children in her womb.

This guy named Owen (onsenson) was one of my very closest of my furious five friends. Owen was a kind of foodie, yeah I know he loves doughnuts, cupcakes, pastries & everything sweet. I told him not to eat these new experimental Bimbo-Doughnuts, but alas he didn't paid any attention to my warning & then it happened. Owen felt a sharp pain in his guts. I quickly wanted to take him to the hospital but then the changes started. First Owen's short brown hair became long & turned to a shade of dirty blonde with brown-tips. Then his face quickly started to morph as it became His  short curly brown hair was getting long reaching his midriff length. His face then changed as well as his eyebrows got thin arched & his lashes grew out long & heavy. His eyes became light blue replacing his old hazel eyes & changed shape to bigger a bit almond like shape. His cheeks got filled in right away with softening his masculine features & feminizing them as much as possible with overall round shaped face a cute pointy chin & a small button-shaped nose pointy & fox-like while his facial features rearranged & his facial hair fell off completely smoothing his face out & making his lips filling out becoming softer, fuller plumper cock-cushions. The pain in his guts was now slowly being subsided while his neck became long & thin while his Adam's apple lost in the process leaving him with a sexy seductive sultry alluring soprano-like voice. His shoulders caved inwards as his body started to shrink more & more becoming a nice 5' as opposed to his former 6'4" fram loosing over a feet.(standing 5'8" with 8" heels reaching only at my shoulder.) His muscular arms lost all of it's bulk of muscles as his hands looked like twigs now completing his nails being long & manicured painted & polished girly nails with thin feminine fingers & a dainty palms. His square big chest got smaller but two round orbs started to grow on his now smaller dainty chest as they grew until they were a pair of firm DD cups with erect rock-hard nipples as all of his chest hair had fallen off leaving him with a soft smooth rather glowing delicate skin. His boobies were so big that he almost tripped over & had to stand with leaning towards front a bit, but not for very long, as his spine now arched & made his center-of gravity shift to his new supple round boobies. His waist then got really slimmed while his square butt grew out making them look like a heart-shaped balloon from behind. His butt grew until they felt firm soft & pillow-like while he remained seated. At this point the paun in his body was not there anymore & it was replaced with pure pleasure. His thighs got really thickened collapsing together & putting a huge strain on his erect member which couldn't take anymore & exploded into a load a puddle & after that took a complete u-turn getting inside of his body along with his other two mates known as testicles. His... now her testicles became a pair of ovulating ovaries while her legs were getting all long & slenderized. Her sexy ass stood outwards complimenting her soft firm round DD cup chest-pillows. Jesscia was now a very submissive total wife material girl as her mind completely became feminine with feminine thought patterns, she loved heels, fashion, make-up, a committed relationship, being loved & ofcourse kids. In fact she now even wanted her own kids, I was really surprised at how much caring & loving she has grown towards her master. She would do anything I asked or rather commanded her. A very loving, caring womanly persona took over her due to the extreme feminization of the TG-serum injected in her food. Her pain now completely gone & she was in pure bliss & lust. She giggled & quickly hugged me as her mental conditioning was completed & she recognized me as her husband & her master. That night was special, as I took her virginity without any protection & she didn't even protested. She lead my pole inside her warm love-hole as we satisfied each other for hours in every position & everyway we can. Finally I shoot my jizz inside her hungry pussy & her womb, I did it a few more times, just to be sure. Three weeks later I took her to the doctor & I am now a soon-to-be dad. This picture I took of Jessica 37 weeks later & my gosh she was still a foodie, in fact her lust for both food & me increased 10x times as it used to be. She is always hungry now, I'm sure the baby will be one of the biggest foodies for sure. Look at Jessica my beautiful pregnant slave wife, holding all the food from the fridge & keeping them on her baby-bump mommy-basket. She is a pure darling & I love her for that. I think she's one of my most loving caring wives & wouldn't say NO to anything I wanted her from. I love ya babe.
This isn't a typical pregnancy tg request caption, but it's more of a tribute for one of closest & most loved person I came to know along with a few others in this tgtf community. I just love this guy onsenson & I'm glad to make it for him on this special occasion, always stay with me babe & keep supporting my work the way you do always.

No comments:

Post a Comment