Wednesday, December 18, 2019

The Mommyfied Twins

Another couple of twins guys who just love to love me gets mommyfied. This time it was Lionel (LisaMercer) & Matt (tglove) both of them were twin brothers & loved to read my tg pregnancy captions. They wanted to have my children at the same time together. They wanted to become twin pregnant mommies. So I did what I had to do. With their former bodies it was impossible but now that I transformed them into these two beautiful ladies they now have the tools & equipment to bear their Master's children in their womanly womb. SO, here you can see Lisa & Maddi who (Lisa is on the left with a dirty blonde hair with brown highlights while Maddi is on the right with more dark brown hair with blonde highlights) were laughing & gossiping about the babies, shopping, clothes shoes & other girly stuff... I dun even know or wanna know while holding there baby-bumps. I took this pic of theirs when they were busy, so they don't see me or they'll surely start snuggling up against me. Which I can't right now as I am off to work & going to work with wet underwear is not allowed. lol Just kidding. Don't they look adorable together? I sure do know they look adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment