Thursday, December 19, 2019

ClayDollMaker first Volunteer


Meet Pedro (PersuasiveFrost) A cozy-handsome businessman who used to come at the bar I recently opened downtown & loved three things in life: money,  staring at sexy juicy titties asses & Latex. He teased a few of ma Busty curvy Bimbo Dolls at the bar but this time it was being unbearable as he kept staring at ma Doll's sexy juicy beach-ball boobies & their incredibly curvy bodies, sometimes even paying them money to get into there panties even though they were not interested in hooking-up with him, which made them feel uneasy & on top of that he was now regularly visiting the bar. So I decided to teach him a lesson. I thought it was a good time to put my ClayDollMaker 1.0 to a nice use. So I hatched a plan & made one of ma Bimbo Doll to lure him in the trap. Ma Bimbo dolls lured him right into the trap by flashing their titties & I shoved him inside of the new upgraded machine's Transparent pod even before he could make out what was happening. Trapped inside the new Machine he started to pond on it's wall, but his body was already strapped & being grabbed by mechanical arms which started injecting him with the Bimbo serum. But this time I didn't programmed the machine to grow his hair, instead I shaved all of his body hair leaving his whole body very smooth waxed & a mannequin-like glow & then I placed a permanent hair extension on his head. It wasn't a wig nor real hair follicle, but it was something in between, This synthetic hair follicle was made to determine his sexual arousal by it's change of color. I designed it so that her hair color should normally stay Black, but will become brown then ginger then pink & slowly grow red when his arousal is at 75% after that the more he get aroused the more on the lighter shade it'd take & at 100% Maximum of his arousal it'd become ultra platinum blonde. After then the machine started to work on his body, first it turned his 6'5" tall frame & reduced it to a 5'7", I could see it from the outside as the machine started to mold him & work on his face sculpting it like a piece of art as his eyebrows were arched & thinned, eyelashes lengthened, eyes were changed into greenish-brown from his regular blue. His lips were filled with collagen making them swell & grow into soft plump bee-stung cock-cushions. His cheeks slimmed down while his chin & jawline got chiseled with his nose becoming pointy small & pert. His Adam's apple no longer visible but his collar-bone was very prominently visible. His face turned to the softest most feminine ultra slutty possible with permanent make-ups & extensions. His hands were already made skinny by the machine which now worked on making them more feminine & round while extending his nails, manicuring them, painting them & polishing them. Then his manly chest was getting smaller until it was protruded & ballooned to with round supple perky F cup orbs which made his upper torso feminine & slutty. His waist then started to cave in as it became slim small zero waist while all his belly-fat was redistributed to his hips which was now growing at an alarming rate & stopped only after it was huge heart-shaped pillow of booty. His cock was already hard & big until a needle was stuck in it & it was punctured like a balloon & loosing all it's air with a flapping sloshing noise it went inside his body while the twin friend of it went the same way & became twin girls now as fully functional ovaries. Peta (not Petra, I know it more sounds like pet-A, but trust me it has nothing to do with a pet, or maybe it has.) was now almost done as her thighs got thickened & her legs slenderized to a long sexy killer pair of legs. long 8" stiletto heels appeared on her legs which I think should remain on her legs permanently since without those heels she's just tiny as rabbit to me, hahaha. She needed those heels as to remind her of how tall she was but how frail & small she is now, I just love it. I didn't ruined her mind instantly though. I took ma time, slowly bit by bit making her submit to me as my slave. At first she resisted, but I started to condition her mind, making her more open to my suggestion & using small subliminal messages through her the music she used to listen. I slowly changed he mind & molded it into nothing but a very obedient, always aroused sexy bimbo dolly of a slave. Peta now is ma most loyal bimbo slave & spends her 24/7 kneeling before me pleasuring me in ways I want her to. I took this picture of her four-five months after her life-changing transformation & look at how happy & aroused she looks, you can tell it by her hair color which is bright red right now that she is over the threshold of 70% of her arousal now & the way she is still holding her juicy titties I know she is still the titties man as he used to be, well old habits don't die easy. If she crosses this threshold & get more aroused... well ya'll know cause her hair will change color to ultra plat blonde. I just love this litmus hair of her... mmmmmm ain't she a marvelous creation of mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment