Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Lucifer's Pregnant Kitty Kat

Meet Shadow (shadowwind900), my best pet & an admirer of my captions (specially the pregnant ones). He was in love with his master & wanted to bear his litter of kitten. Shadow's motherly loving caring nature caught my eyes & so I granted his wish, but in order to fulfill this ordeal I needed to mold his cock into a wet soft swollen pink katty-pussy which was covered with his... now her hymen (formerly his cock)... broken by Master's huge thick black dong. I sowed my seeds into her kitty Cat womb. Many people wondering why I transformed him into a kitty-kat mommy & not just like other pregnant wives of mine. The answer is simple Shadow... Now Shadya is my closest pet, he always loved & wanted to be a pet a neko-kitty kat-girl. I loved her submissive nature, she is still my pet, my kitty-kat but a bit more close & now gave birth to two of our baby boys as you can see in the picture & she got pregnant again with out next kitten. Gosh this kitten is just loves to get knocked up & become pregnant Mommy. I love my new pet & she wears the collar I gave her with pride. Here you can see Shadya posing with her hands on her pregnant mummy-tummy 2months baby-bump along with our other children we had at mall. I took this picture of her, Doesn't my Bimbo pregnant kitty-kat Dolly look adorable? Her warm pussy & hungry womb is always eager & anticipating my seeds to fertilize her eggs & make her Pregnant Kitty-Katty Mommy again & again & again for this eternity.

Another short pregnant TG Caption for my cute kitty pet. I hope ya like this one ma Bimbo-Kitty doll Shadya (shadowwind900)

No comments:

Post a Comment