Thursday, December 19, 2019

The pregnancy Joke

 
Jeff (scotishjoker1) or commonly known as Joker was a very serious guy & took life very seriously. But behind that serious persona of his there lived a very fun-loving carefree person who didn't liked his life at all. In fact he always wandered what it'd feel like to be a woman & maybe a pregnant one. One day he found Lucifer's Pregnancy captions, which he liked a lot watching, it was really funny, he thought. He one day sent Lucifer a note & said that he'd love to get pregnant by Master Lucifer (MasterLuciferSatan). He got a reply almost a few minutes after he send him the note which had written on it click on the link & get Mommyfied. Jeff thought it was some kind of big JOKE & so he did clicked on it & snap. He suddenly felt a jolt of shock through his body & reality changed around him as his body changed & morphed into that of a beautiful raven-black curly haired with a cute Latina look with thick thighs & a perfectly shaped booty along with soft plump juicy succulent lips. He was shocked at this sudden change. "WTH happened to me?" He spoke in a very cute seductive voice with a Latina accent. He was still sitting on his bed in his bedroom but it looked so different with white bed-sheets & furniture. Then suddenly his mind started to recap his new memories & he remembered he was now a she. Jeff's mind was still there inside his body trapped somewhere but new memories flooded into her mind as Jessica. Jessica was just married to Lucifer who was in the bathroom now & she is sitting here waiting for him to come & undress her & savor her every bit. She smiled with naughty thoughts of surprising him a bit & then undressed to her lingerie top & bottom to surprise her man. After a while I entered the room seeing her getting ready for me I said with a warm yet dominant tone "Hey Jessica I see you already started to undress yourself maybe I can help you with the little bit you have on your body." With that being said I grabbed her & swept her off her feet while carried her to the bed & ravaged her from top to bottom as I came inside every warm holes of her. She was ecstatic & wanted it raw without any protection which I obliged happily. After a couple of weeks she visited the doctor with a positive pregnancy test. She was so overjoyed but a bit anxious too as it was her first time, (well first time as a woman I think hahaha.) After 4months look at her one morning I saw her sitting on the bed beside me kneeling she was thoughtful. "What are ya worried about babe?" I asked her from the other side of the the bed & she turned her head towards me looking at me. (I think someone took this picture of her then.) She hugged me as I caressed her chin & kissed her making her look a bit relieved. She asked me "Master why you made such a joke to me?" I smiled & answered her "We need a good laugh sometimes & you weren't getting yours. i hope you are much happier now?" Without a reply she passionately kissed me holding her tummy.

Another short pregnancy caption requested by the person whose captions I love to read scotishjoker1 I am a big fan & watcher of his... I mean her now hahaha I am really happy glad that likes my work & appreciates it. I hope ya like this one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment