Thursday, December 19, 2019

Latex Breeding Cow DeeDee TG


Meet my newest latex Breeding Cow DeeDee (1KNG) who used to be go by the name of Devin & loved my Latex captions. He wanted to serve me as my obedient loyal sex-pet. So I gave it a thought & made him the most loyal obedient submissive Latex Sex-pet Breeding Cow. He... well now she is an obedient submissive fertile Latex Breeding Cow who happens to love my cock & cum. She is completely addicted to it & always wanting for more. Her fleshy pink udders used to be a fat round belly which now delivers 30 liters of milk per day. Look at her teats, ain't those amazing? Her Latex cow snout have pink pillow-like soft plump luscious lips for sucking my 20" long staff while her snout allows me to go in her throat without gagging her much. I have placed a cowbell around her neck to remind her true self, her inner cow. She is now being impregnated by my bull-seeds every day, which she loves & is completely addicted to. I made Devin's hands & legs into hooves so that now she can stay in her all fours for hours without any trouble or back-pain. Her new pussy & womb (formerly dick & testicles) are ultra fertile & enhanced for maximum sexual pleasure during long sexual intercourse session. She is now the most valuable asset of my Latex cattle. I just love how she turned out to be.

This is a short caption for 1KNG enjoy hope you like your new look & position as my breeding cow babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment