Saturday, December 21, 2019

100th Special deviation The Race Bimbo Dolly


Meet another competitor of mine whose big mouth got him where you see him... or rather her now today. Flash (flashkill455) was a big fan of pro-racing & loved to showcase his driving skills. I'd rather say he was a worthy opponent. He challenged me for a 1vs1 pro sprint race-off. I wasn't really sure of it but I still accepted his challenge, the rules of the challenge was simple winner takes it all & a pink slip to the loser's car.  Well I was ok with it to be honest since I had the feeling that he won't be able to beat me so I brought my new tuned & fully customized Porsche 911RSR. the race began. After a quarter mile he got ahead of me with a head start, but during the last remaining few Miles I almost caught up to him & he fell behind as he shifted to his 6th gear a lil early & which ended with me winning the race by only a few inches ahead of his car. After this defeat he got aggressive & wouldn't wanna give up his car so he tore the pink-slip into pieces which ended up badly & I had to intervene & end this matter differently. I collected all the pieces of the pink slip & hold them in my hands turning it into a pink powder. I then sprinkled the powder on Flash as he started to change. Long wavy black locks flew out of his his scalp & all his short brown hair turned to smooth dark long silky jet black in hair. He felt his face stinging & prickling as his eyes changed it's color from dark brown to greenish brown. His nose became small & pointy as his eyebrows became pencil thin & arched in a seductive way. His lashes got long heavy & his cheeks got fuller. His chin got cute & small as all of his skin imperfection was gone including a few bruise marks on his face from some fights he picked up along with his heavy beard. His lips was getting plumped up as it grew to become a perfect natural pair of cock-pillows & his stained yellowish teeth got whitened brightened & straightened to a pearl-like glistening necklace. His jawline got chiseled as his chin got tiny & lost all the greying beard leaving a smooth sun-kissed skin. Then the changes progressed to his neck shoulder & collar bone region, all of which got feminized & his collar-bone was now visible while his shoulders crunched inwards making them look like very girly. His frame was shrinking already, as he got 5'2" from a tall 6'3" stature. His boobs on his chest then tingled as his hands & arms, while his body lost all of it's hair his fingers became dainty & petite as his nails elongated manicured painted & polished. His chest on the other hand started to grow until they were a nice what seems like an F cup beach-balls. Then his waist slimmed down & caved all the way in becoming very thin. his butt already have started to swell & grow which was resulted by now a round fat jiggly butt shaped like a heart. At this point his mental conditioning was almost done as he started to loose his cock which was already hard like a dong & started to shoot the jizz for one last time & then took a U-turn inside his body leaving a way for others to enter him & woo him rendering 'HIM' as a 'HER' now. Felicity was now a complete slut of race bunny, who happens to love to drive any car or any men alike. I love her love-handles though mmmmm. She is the perfect race-bunny you need to distract the opponent or simply have as the best eye-candy arm-candy dolly of yours. She is now a model of my car-show & one of my racing bunny who just loves to cheer whenever I am racing or my pit-crews need a lil assistance with their erection. Well her life seems to have gotten a lot better now as she gets to have all the fun with those greasy huge black monster-cocks she needs. She just can't get enough me. Look at her hungry look & her luscious lips, I can tell from her look she's dreamily thinking of that massive bulge in my pants as her mouth slowly watering. I took this picture of her before I approached her & she quickly got to her knees throwing aside that pen she was biting a moment ago, well she found something a hell lot bigger & meatier now.

No comments:

Post a Comment