Thursday, December 19, 2019

Latex Lovedolls Rubberdolly TG


Meet four kinky dominant guys Alexander (BooTheMighty), Kevin (kellyin714), Jim (R3tr0f4m) & Stirling (Steel213) who visited my new Latex Emporium & Museum out of curiosity. They just loved latex & bondage & seeing my perfect latex beauties they were intrigued & asked me the secret of it. I didn't replied instantly, instead I showed them. I presented each of them one Latex goop in the shape of a ball. I gave Alexander a Blue latex goop, gave Kevin the yellow latex goop, Jim got the red latex goop & Stiling got the black one. They were astounded, why would I present them these weird looking rubbery latex balls? They thought. The changes started to took place as they looked into the latex goop in each other's arms. As if the latex gooey slime had their own mind & bodies they started to move & spread onto their skin & on their body quickly encasing them in a rubber mold. They were very astonished at this sudden occurrence of the incident & couldn't do anything but to struggle get it off of their body but in vain. soon they were all gender-less androgynous mannequin encased & molded in latex, they still had their body frame & their bulge in the groin region which confirmed they were still all male, but not very long as the changes have already been started & their overall body frame shrank rapidly Alexander, Kevin, Jim & Stirling was 5'10", 6'1", 6'3"" & 6' respectively, but not anymore as Alexander, Kevin, Jim & Stirling now stood 5'5" 5'3" 5'1" & 5'4" respectively. Under the latex all of their body hair were already gone. Their faces were not yet visible but it rounded out overall making their faces elliptic latex orbs. I came closer to them as I started to sculpt their faces & made Alexander's eyes nostril & succulent plump pillow were lips visible with black latex hood now covering his rest of the face. I then started to sculpt Kevin's face & decided to make his face a lil different than others so I took off his hood which now was completely feminized & had beautiful succulent cock-cushion of lips & a beautiful small nose blushed round cheeks, small chin arched brows & long heavy lashes & long golden blonde hair made in a bun on top his head. I then moved on to Jim & did the same as I did to Alex's face but I made his lips even more red & bidder making his lips give a Scarlett balloon like context to go well nicely with his body's latex color while making his hood look more transparent & skin-colored to show-off his round feminine face a bit more. Then I started to sculpt Stirling's face as I made his face completely covered with black hood just as similar to Alex's. They all now had perfectly molded doll-like faces now. I then started to mold their torso & their arms, i started with their nails making them long manicured & painted in pink then thinned their arms removing all the bulk of masculinity & then shaped their chest to make it look more feminine along with their shoulders & neckline. their neck now had no trace of Adam's apple but their shoulders were feminine curved. Then I started to inflate each of their each nipples & blown them like we used to inflate blow-up doll or balloons. as I did each of their chest ballooned. I made Alex's chest F cup, Kevin's chest I made D cup, while I made Jim's & Stirling's breasts a firm DD cup. I then grabbed their waists & thinned or slimmed each of their waistline correcting their bodies molding them in my parameters. I gave all of them a corset-tight zero waist squeezing out the fats out of their bodies (only Stirling & Alex seemed to have a fat pot-bellies) while I rounded their asses one by one (again Stirling & Alex got a bit boost from their belly-fat being redistributed into their asses.) which gave them jiggly bubbly fat-ass round booty. I then thickened their thighs which squeezed there manhood & pushed their balls slowly into their bodies rendering them female. I then started to poke & probe their genital areas to make sure the opening was now a latex-enhanced slippery sweaty  wet lubed up pussy as their four pairs of balls already became four pair of wombs. I then grabbed their feet as if they were huge dolls & slenderized them making them look rubbery latex shapely killer pair of 4x legs. After all the changes were done their mental reprogramming was at this point already been almost at finish stage by their latex hoods which made them Lucifer's Rubber Dolls now & they each have  a unique id tags on their neck's collars. Four guys... now latex rubber dollies named as Alexa, Kelly, Jessica & Stella was now born as they were the most submissive obedient malleable pet sex slave Rubber-dolly Latex toy & new trophies in my collection of Rubber Trophy Dolls. Each of them having unique skills in sucking or fucking or simply making me cum inside each of their holes. These Latex Rubber Dollies were my Mindless Bimbo-Latex slaves who'd do anything for their master. Look at them posing right after their transformation Stella is already kneeling as the other three are posing standing behind Stella from left to right Alexa (in blue) Kelly (in yellow) & Jessica (in red) now all ready & at my service. I love ya ma rubber bimbos.

No comments:

Post a Comment