Saturday, December 14, 2019

Corrupted Sergent gets Busted

Another corrupted cop, a Sergent this time named Kian (Sargentkian) tried to arrest me for abducting & trafficking people offshore. Can you believe it? The charges are so heinous for the crimes I have never even committed. I mean yeah I did transformed some guys into hot buxom bimbos & dolls, but I am taking good care of them & no one can say they are't happy in their new lives, can they? But this Sergent is just plain bullying me with his badge. So I decided to teach him a lesson. I could easily get bailed out but naah where is the fun in that? So I decided to grab him & hold him by his neck. He was very strong but to my demonic power it was no match. I decided to turn him with my own bare hands, after all when would my flesh shape-shifting magic would come to a good use of? My eyes gleamed in a dark red flames as my power started to channel through my palms. I started with his hair. I pulled his hair downwards making his hair straighter longer & silkier & change color from jet-black to golden blonde. Then I grabbed his face by his chin & started to sculpt his face as if he was a a clay model. I started to push his eyebrows with my thumb making them feminine arched brows as I touched his lashes which became longer & heavier. I then decided to give his nose a push which went back & then thinned & turned into a cute small feminine nose. I grabbed his lips & started to massage them. His lips grew fuller & became the perfect cocksuckers you see on hoes & bimbos instead of a cop. His chin was already getting pointy & less prominent as opposed to his square former chin while his cheeks rose to lusty fullness. I then placed my each arm on his shoulders & pushed them downwards vertically. He lost almost a foot as his usual tall 6'4" build was now at 5'4" only with 6" heels he would now make it almost near ma shoulders. I then started to rub his each arms as they got completely hairless & smooth, only leaving his hair on his head & the facial hair which was still on his feminine face making him look like an oddball goof completely. I decided not to take the facial hair right away & so i moved on to his palms which I held in mine now was already started to become delicate cute girly palms with long painted manicured & polished nails. I was in a very playfull mood & quite horny too so I decided to play with him a bit while changing him & so what I did next might sound funny. I actually took his erect nipples in ma mouth teasing them with ma teeth. I then started to blow them simultaneously as if blowing a balloon up. It did the work & his chest were ballooning up becoming softer rounder funbags until they reached a firm perky DD cupsize. I then stopped & started to grab his big pear-shaped doughnut filled belly & squeezed them together very hard making his huge pot-belly redistribute the fat into his ass while giving him a zero waist. His belly was so huge & all fat being transferred alone to his thick bum & curvaceous  thighs that his ass alone would make a pillwoy cushion which you could sit all day long. I then thought about punishing him a bit with his cock. so I grab his cock on my left hand & started to make it hard by massaging it, (I know it sounds gay, but believe me that ain't gay at all.) as his cock started to get bigger & bigger & at the verge of being exploded & turning it into a mess I pushed it inside him, he was like a punctured balloon if you had seen him at this point. So this is how his cock got turned into a pussy a wet moist soaked pussy. His scrotum was loosely dangling between his thick thighs. I took them in ma hands & slowly placed them inside of his newfound womanhood making 'him' now officially 'her'. Her mind was not yet broken though, since this is old flesh magic & mind is a different entity than body in these cases minds can't be altered but yes I can still control his actions & his brain. So I started to treat Kira (yeah I decided to call her Kira or Bimbo Kira) as ma personal fucksleeve. She slowly started to give in & loose his mind until this day. Today I gave him this new cop-hat which she wore, (which actually uses a mind controlling chip, but he doesn't need to know that. makes him completely obedient slutty & a total nympho bimbo dolly of mine. Another corrupted cop goes down. Too bad it had to end like this, well too bad for him I am saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment